Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe: This is how it really turns out juicy.
In Naja Cochise
Juicy melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin pie isn’t just in the fall. We will explain what ingredients are needed to cook a delicious fruit cake with pumpkin.
Bright orange Hokkaido pumpkin is especially suitable for baking pumpkin pie because it does not need to be peeled.
The taste of nuts The taste of nuts or the aroma of nutmeg pumpkin is also compatible with this sweet sin.
We have cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and cloves to compliment the seductive aroma that permeates every part as we bake. Alternatively, ready-made ginger spice is also suitable to completely seal the taste of the cake. Enjoyed on its own, sprinkled with powdered sugar or covered in chocolate: this original cake recipe belongs in every recipe collection.
Organic orange juice makes a really juicy pumpkin pie.
You can find more recipes for cakes and tarts on the “Baking” topic page.
Pumpkin Pie Recipe: That’s what makes it so delicious
The rich color of Hokkaido pumpkin makes this sponge cake a perfect visual color. You will need the following kitchen utensils for the preparation: loaf pan or springform pan (26 cm diameter), cutting board, sharp knife, hand mixer, bowls, pumpkin and orange.
Juicy Pumpkin Pie | Elements
- 450 g of Hokkaido pumpkin
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of ground almonds
- 100 grams of ground hazelnuts
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of almonds, ground cloves and a pinch of coriander to taste
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml of oil
- An organic orange juice and flavor
How to make pumpkin pie | Preparation step by step
1. Level: Wash, weigh and grind the cucumber. If you do not want to overload your kitchen utensils, it is better to use a manual crate. Wash and squeeze the orange and collect the juice in a small bowl. Gently stir in the orange zest and set aside for now.
2. Level: Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and grease and flour a springform or baking tray.
3. Level: In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (flour, ground almonds, ground hazelnuts, sugar, spices, baking powder, vanilla sugar).
4. Level: When everything is well mixed, simply mix half of the ground pumpkin with a hand mixer.
5. Level: Mix the eggs, oil and orange juice and add to the mixture. Add the rest of the chopped cucumber and mix well with a hand mixer.
6. Level: The dough can now be poured into the prepared springform pan and put in the oven for 60 minutes. The exact length of the oven depends on the individual power of the oven. The chopstick test shows when the juicy pumpkin pie is ready.
Tip: You’ll get an especially flavorful experience if you soak the sliced cucumber in spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and ground cloves.
Pumpkin pie – tips and tricks for a sweet treat
1. Tip: A layer of melted chocolate, homemade lemon glaze or simply sifted powdered sugar are great toppings for this fall cake. The pumpkin cake must be completely cooled before decorating.
2. Tip: If you don’t have almonds or hazelnuts on hand, you can also add walnuts to the cake.
3. Tip: For all spice lovers, a pinch of nutmeg or a hint of ground cloves will give the pumpkin pie a Christmassy flavor.
4. Tip: If you want to bake your pumpkin pie vegan, you can do without butter and use vegetable oil or margarine instead. Applesauce is stirred into the mixture instead of the eggs.
TAG24 wishes you good luck and bon appetit!
Cover photo: 123rfcom/andrelix/montage