Time and time again, social media trends manage to convince consumers. Do you already know Tiktok Parmesan Potatoes?
Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Co are used by users to share information with contacts. But people love to find inspiration online. Also in the kitchen. For example, you already know the TikTok trend, how can you easily make your own fruity ice cubes? Another trend from the popular social media platform will make your mouth water: Parmesan potatoes.
Sample image – not the actual recipe image
It is not for nothing that the inhabitants of this country are sometimes called “German potatoes”. That’s right – because nightshades are one of the favorite side dishes in German cuisine: from sweet potato fries and jacket potatoes in record time to delicious mashed potatoes to storm potatoes or hasselback potatoes – let your creativity run free when you prepare them. Many also like to use Parmesan to give their meal the finishing touch. Read below how to easily cook the TikTok trend Parmesan Potatoes yourself.
The ingredients you need for the best parmesan potatoes à la TikTok
- 15 to 20 triple potatoes
- 20 grams of boiled butter
- Parmesan 75 g
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
Tiktok Trend Parmesan Potatoes: This is how a delicious side dish succeeds.
- You need to cook the potatoes in salted water for ten minutes, make sure to remove some mistakes. Then cut the potatoes in half. The triple breed has the advantage that you don’t have to scrub them. But you should not pour the potato water down the drain, because you can use it for cleaning.
- Melt the butter and then pour it on the baking sheet.
- Mix in Parmesan, salt, pepper, Italian herbs and chili flakes.
- Then put the potatoes cut in half on top.
- Rub the potatoes with a little butter, add a little salt and another layer of parmesan.
- Finally, slide the baking tray with parmesan potatoes into the oven at 220°C top/bottom temperature (200°C fan oven) and bake for 30 minutes.
The TikTok community responded enthusiastically to Parmesan potatoes
“Gotta try this” is just one of the fun comments under a Tik Tok video. Eat this. Another commented: “There is never too much butter. The same goes for Parmesan.” While some followers doubt that the recipe tastes better with garlic, some users have tried Tiktok’s Parmesan Potatoes recipe themselves and reported:
No more, done today. The family asked for another tray. He says it all. Hammer!
“It just did. Incredibly delicious. Thank you for this recipe!” Another user wrote: “Can’t do more, made today. Family asked for another tray. Says it all. Awesome!” What are you waiting for? The best thing is to try it for yourself.