CHEAP AND FAST PREPARATION: Anne-Catherine and Christian from “Die Kuche Brent” have created a cookbook for T-Online that is also suitable for guests.
The most important things at a glance
We tried these Mega Juicy Pizza Pretzels and really enjoyed them. They’re super quick to make, you can use them in so many different ways, and they’re great chilled and delicious the next day.
If you want, you can prepare a large amount of filling and then prepare a quick meal for large groups.
Ingredients Pizza Pretzels
You will need six pretzels.
- 6 frozen pretzels
- 50 g sour cream
- 1 egg
- 100 g salami or ham (or a mixture)
- 80 g of pizza cheese
- Italian herbs
- 50 grams of mushrooms
- First, place the frozen pretzels on a parchment-lined baking sheet and let them thaw for about ten minutes.
- Then heat the oven to 180 ° fan oven.
- Meanwhile, cut the salami or ham and the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Sour cream, egg, sausage, mushroom slices and pizza cheese mix in a bowl and season with some herbs.
- Spread this mixture into the free spaces of the pretzel – that is, the large middle opening and the two smaller pretzel curves.
- If you want, you can sprinkle salt on the pretzels at the end.
- Place the pizza pretzels in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. They are done when nicely browned.
You can also make the pretzel filling vegetarian or vegan or add other ingredients. Here you can vary according to taste.