Updated: 03.09.2022 – 19:19
Better than the restaurant
Enjoy Italian style: pizza with chanterelles and bacon
We assembled it ourselves or bought it: the pizza with fresh chanterelles and bacon made our mouths water. Just try.
And so it was done.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan or 220 degrees upper and lower temperature. Clean the chanterelles with a soft brush. Cut off the bottom part of the tree and cut the excess ones in half.
- Roll out the dough and spread the tomato sauce over it. Leave a border of 1-2 cm that is not painted.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices and spread evenly over the tomato sauce along with the sliced ham. Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them in half and cover the pizza with them.
- Salt and pepper everything generously. Mix the pureed chenelles with olive oil and put them on the pizza. Sprinkle Parmesan on top and cook in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pluck the basil leaves, wash them, shake them dry and sprinkle them on the delicious pizza before serving.
We really love anything that comes out of the oven with cheese and bacon. The smell alone is so intoxicating that we sneak into the oven and take a longing peek inside or two. If there are fresh chanterelles, our chances are perfect. So bring on the creamy, spicy pizza with chanterelles and bacon.
Chanterelle season lasts until October. And even then we don’t want to leave out the Italian specialist. Whether it’s with friends or family or on game night – pizza is always a hit. There are so many wonderful things not only in the restaurant, but also in the culinary world of BILD der FRAU.
Another classic Italian oven-baked gorgonzola mozzarella pizza is ready in 20 minutes. Pizza Dopio with salmon, red onion and mushrooms is also amazing. We make the yeast dough ourselves, and the pizza with shrimp and garlic immediately transports us to the Mediterranean. Can you hear the waves roaring and the seagulls screeching?
If you like your pizza crispy, the Italian way, you should buy a pizza stone for the oven. The stone draws liquid out of the pizza dough as it bakes and makes it especially crispy. For example, inspire yourself with pizza recipes in our gallery, the quality and taste of convenient and ready-made products from the supermarket will be difficult to match.
Pizza is always a good idea! For once, adults and children agree on this. Here are five common mistakes some hobby pizza bakers make if you want to mix pizza yourself. Check out the loss, bad luck and wrong lineups in the video.
You can find more facts, tips, advice and recipes on the Italian recipes and chanterelles topic pages. Have a nice day and enjoy a fragrant pizza with chanterelles and bacon.
Prefer to use your smartphone to travel? Get the free recipe app from BILD der FRAU directly on your mobile phone! Find lots of quick and easy meals, inspiration for a great dinner with friends or delicious treats for your home bakery. Apple users can use the app. Download here – Android users will be in turn Find it here..