Craving pizza, are you in Trier and don’t know which restaurant to go to? Our author will introduce you to one Personal choice Six pizzerias in and around Trier.
1) L’Osteria in Posthof style
The elegance is unbeatable even in spring: the Posthof in the heart of the city center – opposite the Kornmark – has something of an Italian piazza. How appropriate here too. Delicious pizza from Bella Italia There, in the restaurant Austria. The lower part is very thin, but the diameter is not insurmountable. But be careful, if you don’t pack the pizza, you will have to take the box with the leftover pizza home with you. Or if you prefer to stay at home on the couch, you can order a Lottery pizza at home.
- Address: Fleischstrasse 56, 54290 Trier
- Phone: 0651/14546888
- website: Austria
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 12pm to 11pm; Friday and Saturday from 12:00 to 12:00 and public holidays from 12:00 to 11:00
2) Pelolito’s Pizza Factory on Stockplatz
of Pizza factory It has a name in Trier. Pelolitto. And the name says it all, because the pizza here is completely homemade. The restaurant is located in the heart of the city on the beautiful Stockplace and can be wonderfully combined with a short or long walk. It’s the same with hunger, there’s something for the little or the big. Antipasti before pizza is recommended if you are very hungry.
- Address: Stockstrasse 3, 54290 Trier
- Phone: 0651/97637516
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 10.30 pm
3) Insider tip: Da Massimo in Trier-Euren
Trier residents know and love this restaurant: Since Massimo in Trier-Euren. One of the favorite Italians for everyone who has been here even once. Italian atmosphere, service with heart and delicious pizzas make lunch or dinner an unforgettable experience. It’s the same here: if you can’t be there, Da Massimo offers a practical delivery service and brings the pizza to your couch.
- Address: Eurenerstr. 64, 54294 Trier
- Phone: 0651/88805
- website: Because Massimo
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening Hours: Monday 11:30am to 2:30pm and 6:00pm to 10:00pm; Closed on Tuesdays; Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and 6 pm to 10 pm; Friday 11:30am to 2:30pm and 6:00pm to 11:00pm; Saturday 5:00 am to 11:00 pm; Sunday 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
4) Villa Venezia on Neustrasse
Lovers of pizza and good taste will get their money’s worth here. Because in Villa Venice In addition to Italian flair, there is a large selection of homemade pizzas. Classics like pizza salami or Hawaiian are on the menu as well as homemade variations. It’s worth a try!
- Address: Neustrasse 80, 54290 Trier
- Phone: 0651/1460930
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 10 am to 12 am; Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 1 am
5) From Franco in 1975
You are looking for one Pizzeria with tradition In Trier? Then you are in Restaurant Da Franco Exactly. Because the restaurant has been around since 1975, on its website, the operators, who took over the restaurant on July 1, 2018, promise to “ensure full bellies every day.” And they buy that from you, because the pizza portion is so big.
- Address: Palaststrasse 7, 54290 Trier
- Phone: 0651/41324
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 12:00pm to 2:30pm and 6:00pm to 10:00pm; Sunday 12:00 to 2:30 and 5:30 to 9:30 pm; Monday is a day off
6) Franconia Tower
Can it be sweet? Then go inside to the beautiful atmosphere Frankencher too. Frankenturm already has a millennium long history, as it was built around 1100. The wall technology is deliberately based on Roman architecture. And what is better than delicious gastronomy with Italian pizza? Apart from good food and drink, it is also possible to spend the night at the Hotel Frankenturm. Classic pizzas and pizzas like Livorese with tomato sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola, pepperoni sausage, hot peppers and rocket are on the menu.
- Address: Dietrichstrasse 3, 54290 Trier
- Telephone: 0651/978240
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 11:30am to 2:30pm and 6:00pm to 10:30pm; Sunday 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and 6:00 am to 10:00 pm; There is no day off